As promised here is the beginning of the baby sweater. I know it looks like I’m almost done, I’m not. I still have to finish the last sleeve, sew it all up, then knit 4 inches of garter stitch along the bottoms around the corners, up the fronts. Then I have to knit 3 or 4 inches of garter stitch on the sleeve cuffs, and make a collar. Luckily, it is a small project, and hopefully I will have it done by Saturday. Whoo.

I got all of Tootles wool washed today. Here is the dirty fleece, wrapped up in tulle like sausages. The page that I got this little tip off of had laid each lock out end to end, and wrapped the sausage up bit by bit. That was taking me too much time, so I just laid a strip of wool out, wrapped it up, and tied it. It worked pretty well, and the kept the lock structure, so I think I will do it this way from now on. I ran out of battery juice before I could take a picture of the clean fleece.

Advertisements