I pushed on yesterday evening and finsished turning the heel on the sock. I had to pick up some stitches before I started the leg again so that I could avoid those awful holes. I don’t like how it looks though, so I am going to have to rip it out and do it again. Plus I knit the wrong part of the chart, so it woul dhave had to be ripped out anyway.

The first time I knit the heel, it was very tight. So I ripped it back, picked up two stitches on each side, and reknit it with size 1 needles. That made it fit perfectly. I then switched back to the 0’s that I am knitting the main part with. It’s nice and comfy now. More pictures as work progresses! Posted by Picasa

Advertisements